Our proofreaders are…
Checking grammar and style, hyphenation/dashes, spelling consistency, abbreviations, formatting, capitalization, bullets/lists, tables/boxes & figures, writing style, document finalisation and final proofread.
How do they do it?
One person reviews your text. Once they’re done, the texts are back to the first person for final “human eye” checks for extreme accuracy to pick up even the smallest things.
- Common editing/proof reading – for translations, books, articles, blogs, brochures, newsletters, e-mails and more…
- Only available in English
- Time varies between documents based on complexity and total word count
- Usually between 500-1000 words per hour
- 5c – 15c per word
- Minimum charge is 200 words
Individual quotes before commencing work will be given.
Quotes are on average +/- 5% of final invoice.
* A deposit may be required
** Some texts may require meetings to discuss complexity of editing and proofreading certain items of linguistic complexity to ensure quality, these will be charged at $55.00 NZD per hour and charged by time spent.